Sunday, July 12, 2009

What a Week...

Monday: cleaning house, sewing lessons, Daniel (shane's nephew) arrives from Utah
Tuesday: library with the kids
Wednesday: more cleaning, out to lunch with friends
Thursday: Ice Age 3 with the kids, Book club
Friday: craft club for hallie, hosted a bridal shower for jen
Saturday: DAD AND JULIE BACK FROM CHINA! YAHOO, airport @ 8:30 AM, bbq with family
Sunday: church, picnic with family, Shane took Daniel back home, took a nap!

Dead tired and no photos to show for our busy week, how sad. I am a total slacker when it came to remembering the camera! I'll be better this week for photos.
So happy to have dad and julie home! I can't beleive it's been a year already, time flies when you have three kids.

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, you are a busy girl!

DeAnna Packer said...

Time DOES fly when you have three children!!! (Guess what, Melissa...It even flies for the grey hairs :)

However, I do enjoy and appreciate your marvelous energy. Terry and Julie said the children are even cuter than their pictures!!!

You do good work Lady!

Mandy said...

Life can get so busy with kids! You are a fun mom. Call us soon we would love to have lunch in the park!