Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Miracles
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving in our home town of Pleasant Grove, Utah. We spent five days visiting friends and staying with Shane's family. Had an awesome Thanksgiving feast thanks to Ma, Janalyn and Laurie. Tons of shopping done and christmas bought the weekend was winding down fast. Saturday morning I received a call from Julie saying my dad has had a heart attack and is now in surgery. My heart sank, as I pulled off the side of the road from getting a pedicure and said a little prayer asking heavenly father to let him stay with us. He was out and in recovery within a couple of LONG hours. He is doing great, even though he is weak he is here with us and that is all that matters. We are so blessed to have all of our family members living and enjoying this journey together. What a wake up call for me...I need to say I love you more often, to speak kinder every day and enjoy every moment I have on this earth with the family I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
oh that is so scary...I am sorry to hear that. That just makes your heart sink. It was just after Thanksgiving several years ago when I got that call...I was in Boise and got a call that they thought my mom was having a heart attack. I was hysterical, she got life flighted and put in the ICU, turns out that she just had a horrible anxiety attack....scared the crap out of us. I am so happy that your dad is ok...Missed you on new moon...it was much better. Squealed like a school girl..how bout that Jacob Black???
Meliss - he'll be in our prayers.
HOpe he is recovering well. :)
Oh wow, thats scary! I'm glad he is doing better.
I think that made my heart stop just reading that!! I'm so glad he's ok!! I loved your Christmas card Liss it turned out great!
Keeps our Perspective and Focus on the important things of life for sure!
Post a Comment