This is the mess that is made every morning while I am in the shower for 4 minutes tops!6 curling irons in a tangly mess, squirt bottle, two half chewed tampons, bristly hair brush and in the process of emptying 100 count box of q-tips. Fun way to start the day!!!

7 comments:
Yes, that does get frustrating. I think the hardest stage is from age one-two. They are old enough to get into stuff and not quite old enough to say no to and they actually stop.
He is so dang cute!!! So much funner to see when it is someone else's mess!!! Maybe next time I see him he will let me hold him.. haha....
Ha! Glad we're not alone in this department =) Cracks me up!
And happy belated birthday to Shane!
Oh the things you forget when it comes to that age!!
Love it...
We have that kid of mess daily here. Except for the tampons- I can only imagine if they found the stash ;)
I am laughing.... Such an adorable Terrorizor! The on-going saga of Motherhood!
Looks like my house. I love it when my baby walks around with a tampon in her mouth. Seriously so cute. It does get old pretty quickly though.
Post a Comment