Great costumes! The weather is turning colder here, but has been pretty mild. I wish it would stay. I posted a comment on your fist blog, but I don't know why it didn't show up. Anyway, good job. I'm still such a dummy when it comes to the blog.
Your kids look so cute! I like how their costumes match. Wish we could have seen you guys that night. Brett and I were over at Grandma & Grandpa Millers house handing out candy. So I am still job hunting. Twin's hospital came back and said they don't have any openings right now so the search continues.....hopefully I'll find something soon before our savings run out. haha! We should all get together before we leave. :)
Those darling little Halloweeners...What is cuter?? Brenda (our daughter) is not so sure she likes Halloween :) (I remember those days with 6 little ones....didn't much care for it either)
But, as a grandmother, how can you NOT love it with those adorable little people??
Walking (earliest walker) 4 teeth weighs 28 pounds wears 24 month clothing Destructive with a capital D
RYKER
Ryker's Favorite Things:
FISHING FLIES!!! Loves to look at Animal Books into 2nd year of pre-school signed up for Karate! (look out kung fu panda) Tells me everyday he doesn't want to grow up!
HALLIE
Hallie's Favorite Things:
FAIRIES! Piano Lessons started 2nd grade this year loves her three bunnies happiest playing with her brothers
Our Family
Shane and I have been married for thirteen years and reside in Twin Falls, Idaho. We have been blessed with three beautiful children, who are the love of our home. My employment is currently at home, which entales a taxi driver, house keeper, laundromat, chef, quickbooks secretary, vinyl demonstrator and playmate. Shane owns his own buisness which is High Country Exteriors. He loves to go hunting or fishing when time allows. We love being together as a family, and watching our children grow!
7 comments:
so cute!! Looks like the weather is beautiful!!
Your kids look so cute! Gald you guys had a good time! My kids got quite a bit of candy too. I totally pulled some out for Christmas stockings!
So stinkin' cute! I love the cutest Robin hood and tinkerbell!!! How fun.
Great costumes! The weather is turning colder here, but has been pretty mild. I wish it would stay. I posted a comment on your fist blog, but I don't know why it didn't show up. Anyway, good job. I'm still such a dummy when it comes to the blog.
Your kids look so cute! I like how their costumes match. Wish we could have seen you guys that night. Brett and I were over at Grandma & Grandpa Millers house handing out candy. So I am still job hunting. Twin's hospital came back and said they don't have any openings right now so the search continues.....hopefully I'll find something soon before our savings run out. haha! We should all get together before we leave. :)
Those darling little Halloweeners...What is cuter?? Brenda (our daughter) is not so sure she likes Halloween :) (I remember those days with 6 little ones....didn't much care for it either)
But, as a grandmother, how can you NOT love it with those adorable little people??
Looks like we were on the same page with costumes this year. I couldn't talk my 10 year old into bein Peter Pan though. Gorgeous kids!
Post a Comment