Just slowly starting to figure out the hype about blogging.
Thought this would be a great way for our baby to make his
debue in December for our out of town friends and family.
Shane is making fun, but oh well, I jumped on board seeing
how addicting and fun it is to look at all the cute blogs out there.
Thanks Beth for the help! I'll be deleating it by the end of this
week. ha ha
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You will not! You'll be so addicited that is all you'll wanna do when it is the kids quiet time. It is a fun way to keep in touch with everyone and you actually learn a lot about people from their blogs. I'm glad you put a post on so I could leave a comment. Welcome to the blogging world!
Cute blog. I'm glad you started a blog. Not that I don't ever see you or talk to you, it's just kind of fun to see some pictures too. I haven't done my projects yet. I actually don't remember exactly what the thanksgiving board looks like. I'm going to need to look at it again. Those pics of your kids are darling.
don't delete! i am so glad you started a blog. it is so fun and honestly; a great way to journal with pictures. i have heard of people being able to get their blogs printed into books. i think that is awesome, i have no idea how to do it but you know it would be cool... hope to see you soon.
How you get it printed into hard bound books is on blurb.com
Congrats, on coming to the dark side. I did not like it at first, and now I am so addicted and a little over board... Keep up the post's it is the only way we get to see you guys...
Love ya
M-
hey, i tagged you...
Post a Comment