Friday, January 16, 2009

5 Weeks+12 Pounds=Baby Ledger

He is happiest when asleep!

Who couldn't love this beautiful boy...
Top 10 Things Ledger Lovvvvves:

10. Loves to be fussy when awake

9. Loves to eat every hour and a half on the minute

(how do they know that?)

8. Loves to be colicky from 9:30-midnight

7. Loves to be held and bounced

6. Loves to have a clean diaper

(changing six a night)

5. Loves to take baths, never fusses when he gets a bath

(he gets six baths a day...ha,ha)

4. Loves to squeal and moan all night long

3. Loves his sister and brother (from a distance)

2. Loves to take fifteen minute naps

1. Loves to run one errand a day

6 comments:

*ABBY* said...

No wonder you have so much laundry! :) Enjoy each minute, he's such a beautiful baby boy!

The Cook Clan said...

He is such a cutie! Sounds like it is a litte rough at your house right now. Let me know if I can help with anything!

Michelle Simmons said...

He is so adorable.. I just wanna squeeze him!!! He has such a perfect face... How are you feeling?

Head Over Hills said...

He is darling. I can't believe I haven't seen him since you came home from the hospital. That is ridiculous. I will be seeing you next week. Plus I really need someone to hang out with. He really is a beautiful baby!

Julia said...

I sympathize totally! That is our house to a "T". Hang in there, it won't last long! He is so adorable!

Mandy said...

He is really cute. I love the baby fat!! I am glad things are going well for you.