We stopped by a resturaunt tonight and they had quite a few lobsters in a tank.
Ryker walks over, takes a long look and comes to ask Shane...
Can we cut those "bandaids" off the lobster claws so we can watch them fight?
I laughed for an hour, he is our sword fighter, kung fu panda man, karate kicker...the list goes on with this almost four year old!
Ryker walks over, takes a long look and comes to ask Shane...
Can we cut those "bandaids" off the lobster claws so we can watch them fight?
I laughed for an hour, he is our sword fighter, kung fu panda man, karate kicker...the list goes on with this almost four year old!

4 comments:
He is so cute! I love your kids, they are so good!!!
That was great! What a doll!!! - jen
I cannot believe he will be four!! it is so amazing how fast time flies..
Okay, that has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in awhile, and I hear some whoppers! Thank Ryker for the chuckle for me... What a stud!
Post a Comment