Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blessing Day...

Ledger ready for his big day.
Me and My Grandparents


Shane and his Mom and Dad

The best big sissy ever!




What a wonderful day we had on this special occasion for Ledger. We had lots of family come from Utah, the Millers and lots of friends. It was so nice to have so much love and support. Shane did a fantastic job with the blessing, like an ole' pro! Then I got up and boobed through my testimony. I just can't talk about my beautiful family without showing emotion. Ledger slept all through the meeting, thank goodness. Shane got nervous when he became fussy getting ready. Hallie and Ryker had so much fun playing with cousins. We had a wonderful luncheon at the house following the meeting. It was nice just to enjoy each other's company.
We're so blessed to live in this dispensation to have the gospel in our lives. What would life be like without the truth, knowing we can be a family forever, to get to live with Him once again.
We sure missed those that couldn't make it, hope you enjoy the pictures.
(once again my camera stinks, my birthday is just around the corner...yippee new camera, here I come)



6 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything went so well with the blessing. He looks darling. You look great too! You have such a darling family!

The Cook Clan said...

It was such a neat day. Thanks for letting us share it with you!! Pictures turned out really well!

Sharisa said...

Your little family is so very beautiful!

*ABBY* said...

Great pictures! You all look so wonderful. I'm happy to hear that you all had such a great day!

Laurie said...

Hey Meliss!
Your lil' family is so cute! Sounds like it was such a great day - I think blessing days are always a mix of craziness and the best kind of happiness. Little Ledger is a doll!

Julie said...

Wow, the Memmotts are looking good! Awesome as usual. We sure hate not being there. Way to stick to the iron rod. Keep up the good work. Love ya.