Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Berry Pudding Salad

I went to our enrichment activity last night and they did a mini cooking class, easy and on a budget...thought I would share this yummy recipe:

1 lg. box instant vanilla pudding (leave in packet)
1 lg. 32 oz. container vanilla yogurt
1 8oz. container Cool Whip
1 small-medium size bag of frozen mixed berries

Wisk Yogurt and dry pudding together (sets up fast). Stir until dissolved. Mix in cool whip, add frozen berries and chill until served. Kids love it! Great to take into a neighbor or friend with dinner.

5 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

I love this salad. SO easy! I could eat the whole bowl myself!

Sharisa said...

I just had this at pack meeting last night and I loved the creamy part, this one had blue berries which I hate so I am excited to make it with all the berries I like. Note: your font is white, so anyone copying and pasting this will need to change the font color for it to show up.
Ryker and the frogs -- ADORABLE!!

melissa said...

I changed the font color, it was a yellow/green to match background...does it show up now?
thanks for letting me know.

DeAnna Packer said...

Just happened to navagate over to the Memmott Family Blog, and what to my wandering eyes should appear???? Beautiful posts, beautiful thoughts and recipes, beautiful blessing..... Soooo good to see you and what is going on in your lives.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Head Over Hills said...

I tagged you!