Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tagged: 4th Folder 4th Picture

This is the Fourth Picture in my Fourth Folder on my computer. This is Ledger's great grandma...Grandma Joyce. I just love this photo, Ledger looks so cumfy! We are so lucky to have her live right here in Twin Falls. My kids and I love and cherish our wonderful Grandma.
I tag: Michelle, Bethany, Sherisa and Jen

6 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Darling picture. Ledger is so sweet. I'm not a huge tag fan, but sometimes I will do them. Hopefully it didn't take too much time.

Unknown said...

She is not only the best Grandmother in the world, she is also the best mother in the world.....
We are so lucky to call her MOM

Jill said...

What fun posts! Looks like you had a great birthday!
I love the chubby baby pics. They are me fav!

The Cook Clan said...

Ledger does look very comfy. What a cute picture.

**nicke... said...

my mom's name is joyce and that is sara's middle name. i love your gramma joyce. it is really fun to have family close huh. we really love it.

DeAnna Packer said...

"Close" is where the heart is I think. Loved the sweet pic of Grandma Joyce and tiny Ledger. I cannot believe he is growing so much.... Love his beautiful smile. Glad you had a wonderful birthday..... and Happy St. Pats Day too!!