Monday, March 23, 2009
World's Longest Post Below:
I think I just created the world's longest post. A whole weeks worth of events. Sorry so long, but I hope you enjoy the pictures, we had a great spring break and wanted to share. Just when you think you have seen all the pics (after an hour on the computer), keep scrolling down...ha,ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great post. Love all the photos. What a good time. Now stay out of that WIND :-) Love ya.
Looks like you guys had a good time. I love love love going to Utah for Spring Break!
We got home Saturday at 9 and I had Britt go right to Fred Meyer to get me Twilight!! I am almost done with the laundry so more pictures coming soon.
I love Motown music on the cruise a guy named Sam Sykes played motown music every night, I love Smokey Robinson and I loved Adam! He is my favorite. I thought he showed the most respect to Smokey and the music.
Post a Comment