This is kind of silly to post, but I love getting a good deal!
This week at Target they have wii games buy 2 get 1 free. Which is a great deal if you have ever priced them. At the front of the store they have their fun kid ones for 14.99 ea. So I bought 6 games, printed 3 coupons from Krazy Koupon Lady online the night before for a 10.00 off coupon purchase of 2 wii games only at Target.
Long story short, buy 6 games at $14.99 (the cheaper wii games, but my kids love them), this means 2 free and then 30.00 off in coupons which makes each game $5.00! I was a little sceptical of this offer, because I am not a coupon clipper, but I thought this good of a deal was worth a try. I handed the cashier all three of my coupons and without question she scanned all three, and handed me my receipt...$29.95 for 6 wii games! SCORE on Christmas gifts.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how long does the deal go--sounds like my kind of bargain-and by the way are we going to see ya this weekend
I think this is until the end of this week! I wish I could go, I just don't want to drag around Ledger and not get to enjoy it. Thanks for the invite and I am on board with anything kidless Jan. 1st (nursing is over). Yeah!!!
Post a Comment