The big day is Dec. 5th, but we were so excited I had to post these, the invitations are on their way. I can't beleive my little girl is going to be 8 this year!
I am so glad that you did post these beautiful Baptism pictures early Melissa!!! From the very minute Hallie was placed in my arms after being born till now, all ready to be baptised... She has always been Princess Perfect!!! In beauty, in being a wonderful daughter, and in being the Best Big Sister two little brothers could ever have. Hallie, You are AWESOME, and your mom and dad are pretty great too! Can't wait for the big day.
After looking at these beautiful pictures of Hallie's baptism, I wanted to cry.....Why? Because she looks like a little angel. and the Packers will be in Missouri.
Can I copy one of those pictures ? I want to show it to everyone! Please know we will be with you in spirit.
We send our love and best wishes for the Special Event!!!
Walking (earliest walker) 4 teeth weighs 28 pounds wears 24 month clothing Destructive with a capital D
RYKER
Ryker's Favorite Things:
FISHING FLIES!!! Loves to look at Animal Books into 2nd year of pre-school signed up for Karate! (look out kung fu panda) Tells me everyday he doesn't want to grow up!
HALLIE
Hallie's Favorite Things:
FAIRIES! Piano Lessons started 2nd grade this year loves her three bunnies happiest playing with her brothers
Our Family
Shane and I have been married for thirteen years and reside in Twin Falls, Idaho. We have been blessed with three beautiful children, who are the love of our home. My employment is currently at home, which entales a taxi driver, house keeper, laundromat, chef, quickbooks secretary, vinyl demonstrator and playmate. Shane owns his own buisness which is High Country Exteriors. He loves to go hunting or fishing when time allows. We love being together as a family, and watching our children grow!
9 comments:
So cute Melissa!!
oh my goodness she looks so cute :] i cannot believe little hallie is almost 8 years old and getting baptized :]
Such beautiful photos! Hallie, you look like a princess! You should be proud of yourself! What a blessing :)
So looks so pretty!!! I LOVE the dress - and the photos look great! :)
Melissa I was blog stocking on Vickie Hackings blog and I found you! You have a beautiful family. Your daughter looks beautiful!
Holly
I am so glad that you did post these beautiful Baptism pictures early Melissa!!!
From the very minute Hallie was placed in my arms after being born till now, all ready to be baptised... She has always been Princess Perfect!!! In beauty, in being a wonderful daughter, and in being the Best Big Sister two little brothers could ever have. Hallie, You are AWESOME, and your mom and dad are pretty great too! Can't wait for the big day.
After looking at these beautiful pictures of Hallie's baptism, I wanted to cry.....Why? Because she looks like a little angel. and the Packers will be in Missouri.
Can I copy one of those pictures ?
I want to show it to everyone!
Please know we will be with you in spirit.
We send our love and best wishes for the Special Event!!!
Sweet, sweet pictures!!!! Brittany does such an awesome job!
oh, she is BEAUTIFUL! so, so, beautiful! What an exciting time!
Post a Comment