Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall FUN!!!

Hallie bug
Our potatoe head pumpkin family: Hallie got a princess, Ledger got a skeleton, Ryker got a pirate. Decorated pumpkins and no mess! Gotta love that.

Throwing what leaves we had in our yard!


This pictures is suppose to be Ryker and his throwing up leaves, sorry, pretend this is Ryker.
Ryker making a snow angel in the leaves


Hallie making her leaf angel.
Best Friends!


Top Ten Things We LOVE about Fall:
1. Conference Weekend
2. Cooler Weather
3. Less lawn mowing
4. Pumpkin Pie
5. Turning the clocks back!
6. Changing Leaves
7. Costume Hunting for Halloween
8. Reflections of Gratitude
9. Hunting season of course
10. New Moon Movie(Twilight series)














5 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

What a cute post! I LOVE that last pic of the kiddos. What a fun idea for the pumpkins. Where'd you get them?

*ABBY* said...

Fall is the best season, such colorful leaves! Cute pictures of the kids and pumpkins! Looks like fun!

The Bailey's said...

loved your top 10...love the FALL..How about that #10..wish I was going to be in Idaho so we could go see New Moon together! DANG IT! Maybe I will be back in time for the 4th and final movie (if they keep going???) and we can have a reunion!

Ashlee said...

I love the pcitures! Aren't pictures fun in the Fall??? I can't believe how big your baby is!! Hay I don't know if we are going to have another. It's like Heather said yesterday "If you have three and that's all you have, I just say, three drove her over the edge. Now, if you only have two, then I wonder." lol

KK said...

No doubt about it...these are the best looking Grand Kids ever!!! I miss the fall weather so much, just 2 days ago it was 100 degrees here in AZ. Hard to get used to, but I guess not shoveling snow for the first yesr will make up fo it. Let us know when you can come down, we miss you all!
Grama K