This little boy figured out how to crawl Tues. and was doing the stairs by Thurs. evening. Holy smokes, bud you have to slow down, I just can't keep up! Rolled off my six foot high bed last night, woke everyone up in the neighborhood...where do they sell child restraints???
cute little diaper bootie!
Crawling! Yeah, our first baby that has figured out how to crawl. My other two were bum scooters. You had a big sissy teach you every day for two weeks! We love our sis.
Takin' a Breather!
17 of those puppies is a work out for a chubbie Ledgie!
Giving me a cheese when I kept telling him No, No, don't go up one more. Yeah right, he'll show me who is boss!!!
cute little diaper bootie!
Crawling! Yeah, our first baby that has figured out how to crawl. My other two were bum scooters. You had a big sissy teach you every day for two weeks! We love our sis.
Takin' a Breather!
17 of those puppies is a work out for a chubbie Ledgie!
Giving me a cheese when I kept telling him No, No, don't go up one more. Yeah right, he'll show me who is boss!!!

5 comments:
How darling is that.... scary, but darling. I always loved watching those chubby little legs climbing things..... Particularly at YOUR house. Cute kids Melissa!
Dearest Lissa, You are such a great MOM!!! You are at every turn, documenting all for posterity! Ledger has really taken off, so much faster, but He has had the best teachers with Ryker & Hallie. I loved all of the pictures! These have to be the very cutist Grandkids ever!!!
I love u!
KK
So stinkin' cute! He is gonna be a handful in a few weeks when he figures out how to walk and then run! Have fun! I can't believe how much he looks like Ryker. Such handsome boys!
Its so weird to see one of your kids not scooting on their butt :] He has gotten so big!
Melissa! I've been meaning to pass along this link forever! Sorry to take so long!
This is where I got my cake ball recipe. (They're so fun - you can make them for a thousand different occasions!)
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/10/cake-balls-halloween-style/
(I saw them first on Pioneer Woman, but I think they're really a Bakerella thing...so you can look them up there, too.
Good luck chasing after Ledger!
Post a Comment