Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Never a Dull Moment...

Yes, this is our live kitty, that Ryker trapped into a zip lock bag and zippered the top closed. I turn around from the computer and saw him carrying this sack around. I swear there is never a dull moment in this household. Everyone needs a Ryker in their home!!! Luckily it wasn't Ledger's head who was inside. And once again, Yes, we are back to trying out the cat buisness. For those that don't know the cat stories...we have lost seven in a year and this maybe the eighth!






9 comments:

Paige said...

O my! I love the pictures. I may not have fully appreciated this story without them. It sounds like you've got your hands full with that one, have fun!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Laurie said...

I cannot stop laughing!Seriously, that would win America's funniest home pictures! :)

The Cook Clan said...

Now thats hilarious!! Too funny!

Jol and Ry said...

Hey Lis
you better watch out or Peta will be after ya

The Bailey's said...

that is really funny. I love kids.

**nicke... said...

that is the funniest thing i have ever seen! good job ryker for keeping things fun at your house!

KK said...

Hi Ry, I love you grandson... be sweet to the kitty, remember how you loved Sparky. But that is a really quick way to pack your kitty around.
Love u all
Grama K

Jen & Matt said...

Poor kitty!!!!

DeAnna Packer said...

I am laughing -- between 'trapped cats' and permanent 'indian marks', Our little Ryker is on the PATH!!!

I am so happy you young girls are taking care of these curious adorable little people!