Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

It's hard to imagine our Ledger is 9 months old today on 09/09/09. It has gone by soooo fast . We are so greatful this little guy has joined our family. He is at such a fun age, very vocal, loves to eat anything he can get into his mouth, happy most of the time, loves to play with brother and sissy, attatched to mom, and best of all still likes to snuggle. We love you Ledgie, you bring us all lots of joy and smiles!

3 comments:

The Bailey's said...

holy cow. I cant believe he in 9 months old. Time flies. I remember like totally seeing Twilight and he wasnt even born yet, that seems like 3 months ago. He is darling and I LOVE LOVE LOVE his name!

Laurie said...

He is so cute Meliss!....of course he is. He's a Dew baby! :)

DeAnna Packer said...

Who doesn't want to snuggle an adorable baby boy?? What joy!