Shane and I were out back talking and pushing Ledger in the swing, Hallie and Ryker were inside playing in her room. About fifteen minutes later they come out holding hands, Hallie saying look mom, Ryker wanted to be an indian. Within a second, I said what is on your face? Hallie spoke up and said I used a black marker to make him look like an indian. Oh great, hope it isn't a permanent one. I told him it probably wasn't going to come off and then I headed inside to grab the camera. He looked like this the rest of the evening, even told me he wasn't going to wear shoes anymore, because indians don't! Luckily soap does wonders even with marker. He screamed the whole time I scrubbed and said he wanted to be an indian forever. The joys of dressing up and getting to be someone else for a day.
Holding his arrowheads bought at the fair
Hallie, our awesome artist
Holding his arrowheads bought at the fair
Hallie, our awesome artist


12 comments:
That is adorable! There is nothing better then when your kids know who they want to be in life. An artist and an indian. It just doesn't get any better! :)
How cute is that!?! At least he's not in a dress this time. LOL!!!
Wow, Halie, I'm impressed! He looked like an awesome indian! Kiddos are too funny sometimes.
oh that is so funny! I love kids and how creative they are...Good job on the makeup!
sooooo cute. Too bad he and Easton arent the same age. Although it might be pretty scary when the two of them got together.
Such a cute clan! I sure miss getting to hang out with you and the girls, how is that going? Aren't kids great, hey that's one down for Halloween!
Ha! He DOES make a pretty good indian! =)
(op! I was signed in as my husband! I always do that!)
that is so funny and cute! she should be proud- i think that she has a career in cinema make-up in the future!
Melissa, I'm not even sure at which Party I ordered that at. I thought it was Nicole's? I catalog ordered it because I couldn't make the party. I love their stuff! I remembered that you were a demonstrator, and I just might need to have a party soon, I'll let you know!
The greatest joy and reward in this life is to see what a wonderful family your children have become. Ryker, keep practicing being an indian, we will have a Catfish pond soon. And the perfect pony is in the pasture. Hallie, you are my dearest Princess, with great artistic talent. And "Mom & Dad", you are both the best of Parents, and a great team. I love you all so much and could never be prouder! I love the pictures!!!
Mom
Ryker you can come to my house and be an indian with me for halloween. Hallie can clearly be our makeup artist since she did such a fabulous job on yours!! such great pictures!! :)
Post a Comment