Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Calling...Bear Scout Leader!

Hip Hip Horray!!! After three years of enrichment I was called to the best calling of all (since it is only my first week)...Bear Scout Leader! We have four boys so far and I am soooo excited for a change in callings. This will be such a fun time to get to know the scouting program for Ryker and Ledger when they are old enough to come in. Now my only problem is finding a sitter once a week for an hour and a half! I thought being in charge of super saturday was a blast, the scouts aren't going to know what hit them!

4 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Have fun! I'm sure you will love it! Especially working with Annie. We had fun tonight. Thanks!

Jen & Matt said...

My parents were in scouts for almost 10 years. They LOVED it! I'm sure you'll be great! :)

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! Sounds much better than primary..... :)

DeAnna Packer said...

I love it when I hear someone accept an new calling with gusto! Way to go Melissa. You'll be great!