Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! (3/10)

What a great day...Shane picked up breakfast from our favorite, Molly's Bakery at seven in the morning. Went to lunch with all my Miller family at Tomatoes. That evening was New Beginnings for the Young Women, so I was at the church most of the evening, but came home to a wonderful husband and two kids hiding behind the counter with a banana cream pie all lit up with candles (which I assume wasn't easy to go and get since I had all the carseats in my car). What a great way to end the day...lots of friends stopping by with gifts, tons of phone calls from family and friends (even if they did have to talk to the answering machine, they made me smile) birthday cards in the mail, it was a special day. Thank you to a great husband, family and friends for making 34 FUN!!!

7 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

Happy Birthday!! You look so GREAT.. Love the long hair...

lori said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa! What a darling picture!!! Glad you had a good day!

*ABBY* said...

Happy happy birthday! Banana cream is the best :) mmm.

DeAnna Packer said...

Hey.....I FOUND YOUR BLOG, finally. I have been 'securing' things up lately, and thought I had lost you.

LOVE THE PICTURE!! Happy Birthday (and pie would be MY choice of B-day cake too!)

The Cook Clan said...

Happy Birthday Liss! I keep telling Shane you guys need to go out. He said maybe this weekend. Give me a ring!

Anonymous said...

Turning 21? You sure look like it!

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday!! I am glad your day was so nice!