Friday, March 5, 2010

thoughts outloud!

ordered the bedspread! Yahoo, can't wait for it to come. Beautiful day outside, talked to my brother Trevor in Pheonix who is doing awesome from giving up quite a heavy addiction, it's been a month today of nothing! I am reminded when one door closes another door opens.
Am loving Sugardoodle for my lessons, how easy it is, all done for you.
Sorry for the boring post, I am just not a facebooker to say this there, so sharing on the blog!

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Sweet! I wanna come see the new look when it comes in! Once again, thanks so much for watching my kiddos. I'm serious, you guys are gonna go out on a date and I'll take your kiddos!

Ashlee said...

I love buying stuff like that. Infact I have an American Express that I put business stuff on and then buy stuff like this. So fun. I posted about our crusie! It was so much fun we had a great time. I think we, you, Shane, Steven and I need to go on vaction in the next few years!!! Steven and I were both like, because Shane and STeven would want to do the same things and you and I would want to do the same things. lol

DeAnna Packer said...

Enjoyed the post...
So happy to hear about Trevor. He continues to be in our prayers...as do all of the Miller Clan!