Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hallie's first piano recital...






Video of Recital (2 songs) Push Arrow to play!

She was very nervous (hence the kicking feet) but did a great job with only six months of piano lessons! We're proud of you Hallie Bug!



7 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

Honestly I cried.. that is so freaking cool!!!! Congrats Hallie bug!!!!!! You are amazing...

Jol and Ry said...

That was so darling!! My boys are both taking but honestly I don't know how a recital would go. I don't play so It's kind of hard to know. Great Job Hallie!!

The Cook Clan said...

Way to go Hallie!!!

Christiansen Family said...

Hallie you did so great!! We are so proud of you and glad we got to come watch!! :]

KK said...

Princess Hallie Bug... I knew the piano was yours, I am so so proud of you. It brought me such joy and happiness to hear your voice, and watch you play beautiful music.
we love you,
Grama Kim & Granpa Gordon

Julie said...

You're awesome Hallie. Great work.

DeAnna Packer said...

How exciting....WE GOT TO COME TO YOUR RECITAL TOO via the blog!

That was wonderful Hallie!