Shane got a wisdom tooth pulled yesterday, in quite a bit of pain today.
Hallie came home sick with stomach flu yesterday...still throwing up.
Ledgie hanging on my leg most of today, fussy and whining.
Ryker making so much noise playing, Shane or Hallie can't sleep!
Things on the list to do today:
grocery store, bank, young women's lesson for Sunday, grandma's house to put together a pedigree chart for lesson on Sunday, a luncheon with friends, picking up some mountain dew, laundry, dinner set out for tonight, lawn mowed!
Things that got done today:
None of the above!!!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
you are a trooper! WE missed you!
Sorry today was so rough. The stomach flu...I'm so so sorry. Hang in there. We did miss you today. Hopefully next week will be better and we can see your darling face!!!! Everyone feel better!
ya know what I would say to that..... screw it! ahahahaha and I love the mountain dew! Drink one for me!
Cheers to a better day. Hang in there.
Oh bummer! Nothing like having sick kiddos. Good luck!
Yeah... I understand unchecked lists. It happens to me everyday. I hope to see you next Tuesday.
YOU'RE A MOM....
Lists are for making.
Sometimes things get checked off..
Often, they do not.
We all know the routine.
Tomorrow, it starts all over again--right!?
Kinda like pushing against a big rock...... (Makes us stronger??) :)
Post a Comment