Monday, July 19, 2010

Girls Camp Fun...

The newest camp goer and my newest beehive Lauren
A few of the rockin' miamaids!

The girls making their flip flops


Cute girls in their DOTS t-shirt, different color coded for different years



Our new leader DOTS t-shirts

Leader hug!
I am having camp withdrawls. We were on a spiritual high for four days. The devotionals were all about courage and standing up for what you beleive. There were lots of fun memories...popcorn mountain skit, bracelet craft, chicken dinner instead of hot dogs, miamaids sceeming pranks, and the best of all getting to be friends with the girls instead of just a leader!!!Can't wait to go again next year, Thank you mom for coming so I could go.












3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

What a fun time! Audrey was wearing her belt today and it was dang cute!!

DeAnna Packer said...

There is nothing like the WORK..
There is nothing like the LESSONS..
There is nothing to compare with Girls Camp.
Sounds as though you had a wonderful time with the girls.

It is good to have Great Leaders for the girls.... and it appears YOU are one of the best!

KK said...

Girls camp is the greatest, especially when I am the Grandma that comes to stay! I loved every miunute of it, sign me up again for next year. I love to come, grandkids areone of the Lords greatest gifts.
Love,
Mom