Starburst belt we are making for our craft day: we have saved 560 tootsie roll and starburst wrappers for each girl to be able to make a belt to wear at camp. (cute and easy craft)
Secret Ward gift: our ward had to give a gift to three different wards, instead of secret sisters (being stake camp this year). We are giving a stack of twenty 12X12 papers rolled up with a disposable camera, brads and a package of tags for embelishments, with a note that says Scrapbooking items to keep the camp memories alive...Love the 12th ward Young Women!
I wanted to give the leaders all a gift from me, so I found these darling chunky bead bracelets with the value colors from Seagull Book, I wrapped in celephane and on the back were the memory books that I made for the girls too! Depending on the Savior
I am giving one to each girl inside a bag with their memory book facing the other direction.
Memory book: I loved how this turned out, I wanted to do something for each girl for camp. I found these 4X6 photo albums at walmart for a dollar, came home and scrapbooked the front and back with matching papers with our theme printed on cardstock. Added a cute ribbon down the middle to make it look like a book, for them to put all camp memoribilia inside! Behind the book are the DOTS treat.We leave next Tues. and I am sooooo excited to get to go! Hope all will be well at home...


7 comments:
Darling! You are so creative. I love your ideas and if I'm ever in YW again I may have to steal some. Hope you guys are doing well!
Melissa, I just spent a six hour day doing crap for Timberline Pool and Spa, I have no idea how you have time to do this stuff!!! lol I am so glad I am not in Young Women's at this moment!! Yes it is all so cute!!
AMAZING! These girls are so lucky to have you!!!
I am sooooooo impressed with your creativity. Anyone who has ever been in YW appreciates ALL THE WORK!!!. lOVED the DOTS theme. I want to use "Depending on the Savior" theme in everything I do.
WAY TO GO GIRL!!!
You are so creative! You are so great with the girls. I am so excited for you to go but I am going to miss you. I've been gone for two weeks and your leaving the day I get back. I'm so bummed. I wanted to see you. We'll have to do something when you get back.
Melissa,
You are truly amazing! The young women and leaders are so lucky to have you in there! You always have such fun and creative ideas. Hope you have fun at camp. Thanks again for letting Hallie come with us on Thursday. They got along really well and Ally had a lot of fun with her. I think we ended up with her treat bag, so we will drop it by some time.
OK... I don't deserve my gift. You are SO TALENTED! what cute stuff. Great work! Glad to know you weren't just ignoring my texts.
I will call you later today.
Post a Comment