
Friday, June 12, 2009
Rykers Fishin' Hat...
I bought this hat at Old Navy for Ryker to wear on our family trip to Flaming Gorge in a couple weeks. It didn't remind me of a fishing hat, but it would cover his ears and face so I decided to get it. I brought it home and gave it to him, put the rest of the things away and started getting dinner ready and here he comes upstairs with his hat decorated with fishing flies! All randomly placed but he said those were his favorites. An $8.00 hat with $40.00 worth of flies; He won't go anywhere with out it. People stop us wherever we go and tell him how cool it is. He just smiles a big grin and says "see mom". He is all BOY! (Needless to say the flies are there to stay, once they are in, they won't back out)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How cute!!! I bet Shane loves that! LOL!!!
Look at you, cute little Ryker! I love that hat, I've been looking for one for Sean for a long time. I may have to check out Old Navy.
Post a Comment