Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Six Month Milestones...

It's hard to believe six months ago today we brought home our little bundle of joy! How he has changed our family's life...weighing only six pounds, we thought that was soooo tiny and instantly he grew to a whopping eighteen pounds, so happy to be around brother and sister, is now liking rice cereal, still getting up four to five times a night, is sitting up on his own almost (leans forward because of that belly), rolling himself over almost (that belly gets in the way), everything that touches his hands goes straight to the mouth, grows rolls by the day, hearing toots when his belly is squeezed, laughing outloud, loves bathes (except soap in his eyes...thanks Ryker), loves being naked, and my most favorite...this little guy has dark BROWN eyes like his mama! Sorry so many things, but if I don't write them down I will forget the things we love at six months! Likes the bumbo seat for three and a half minutes, before it cuts off circulation to his thighs
Enjoying his only solid so far...rice cereal

Little Ledgie

Showing off his rollie pollie's

One week old









6 comments:

Laurie said...

I can't believe it has been 6 months. He's such a doll - and I love the chunky legs in the bumbo seat. He and Layni would make great friends! :)

The Cook Clan said...

What a cute post! He is such a good baby. He's so stinkin' cute!!!!

Ashlee said...

Melissa, I can't believe you had another baby! I did make a stop to your blog right after he was born by the way. But am just writing now! He is so cute! Lots of fun! I can't seem to talk myself into number four so I guess we will see! PS I mailed Shanes check yesterday.

Jill said...

He is so cute and his eyes are to die for. I wish I could squeeze those thighs!

Debbie said...

What a cutie! He is so big! I love the pic in the bumbo seat also. Your family is just beautiful. It looks like life is good up North.

LM Photography said...

He is getting soooo big! And CUTE!!! :)