Sunday, May 31, 2009

Western Days...

A little western days fun...watching the parade, enjoying some McDonald's breakfast. They gave out candy, frisbees, flowers, it was a good one this year! It was also my aunt Connie's birthday so we sang as loud as we could during the parade. I can't beleive I didn't get a picture of you on your special day Con. We had great weather, and enjoyed the rest of the day with lawn mowing, and a bbq with the neighborhood.














2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wasn't it so much fun with kids? I have not liked the parade as much as I did this year. It was so fun to watch the kiddos enjoy every moment!

Solo said...

i swear you have beautiful kids.... thanks for the comment on mine.... i hardly go on this thing...lol.... sometimes i get too busy to do single life then forget to do some quality things aye...lol... you little girl is gorgeous....i love kids....lol