10:00 am, Twelve Years ago today, Shane and I were kneeling across the alter from each other in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I'll never forget being so nervous sitting together in the Celestial room waiting for our guests to arrive. Both of us in white knowing we were going to be together forever. There was no turning back when the temple worker peeked in and said "we're ready! I grabbed Shane by the hand and the rest is history. It has been the best twelve years of my life. Each day is better than the last, and we have come sooooo far since day one! I couldn't of chosen a more perfect mate for eternity! Thank you babe for sticking by for twelve, I hope you can endure to the end...It will be worth it. I love you, LissThursday, May 21, 2009
Happiest Day of My Life...
10:00 am, Twelve Years ago today, Shane and I were kneeling across the alter from each other in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I'll never forget being so nervous sitting together in the Celestial room waiting for our guests to arrive. Both of us in white knowing we were going to be together forever. There was no turning back when the temple worker peeked in and said "we're ready! I grabbed Shane by the hand and the rest is history. It has been the best twelve years of my life. Each day is better than the last, and we have come sooooo far since day one! I couldn't of chosen a more perfect mate for eternity! Thank you babe for sticking by for twelve, I hope you can endure to the end...It will be worth it. I love you, Liss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats you two!!!
Hi Guys. Happy Anniversary !! Hope you both had a great day. Twelve years have gone by fast huh!
See ya Laurie
Thanks for the 'glimpse' into the past..... So, beautiful, and
Here's to the future!
awesome... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
Post a Comment