Ryker showing his friend Brinley his memory book
The Program
Ryker with his teacher Ms. Sharon (the greatest teacher on earth)Memories of Preschool...
The first day you were so excited to go because that is what sissy was doing too. The shortest one out of eight friends but that was okay. You made a lot of friends and fell in love with your teacher. Then towards the middle of the year you became mom's shadow and didn't want to leave home, even for preschool fun. So mom promised if you went to preschool we could go and get a hot dog at Costco (every Tues. and Thurs.). Then Ledgie came and you really were stubborn about staying home. You would remove all of your clothes as I was starting the car to take you. I remember daddy coming and taking you in the car kicking and screaming hoping to stay home with your new brother. Then finally a break through...you LOVED preschool. Every show n tell you took something animal, or hunting, such as bullets, antlers, racoon hides, we even took a butterfly that we raised to a cocoon, it hatched that day and you were the talk of preschool for weeks! It was hard on mom and you, somedays tougher than it was worth, but we made it and for that I am very proud of you! Way to go Ryker. Finally your wish has come true and you get to spend every day with mom, sissy, and ledger. Your done with School!

5 comments:
That is so cute! Look at the big guy!
I am soooooo laughing. I had a similar experience with our Roger. Who wouldn't rather be with such a Mom anyway..... Me too Ryker!
Congrats Ryker!! What a great accomplishment.. Pre School age is my favorite!
and NO i am not ready for another one.. haha I just got them to the age I enjoy!!!
Hi guys, that was great to here about pre-school. We are so proud of you Ryker !! Way to go. Love ya, Laurie
Wow! Great job Ryker! You are growing each day and making your family proud! What great memories! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment