Meliss he is so cute!!! I can't wait to see him I want to see him really bad!!! Call me when you want to do pictures! Also I'm calling you tomorrow I want to see him. I'm glad you picked Ledger too it's very cute! --Britt
This is Julie's little sister...just wanted to say congrats!!!! He is DARLING! The stocking and hat are too perfect!! We hope you're feeling ok, Melissa! Merry Christmas to your beautiful little family! Glad we could sneak a peek of the new babe!
Walking (earliest walker) 4 teeth weighs 28 pounds wears 24 month clothing Destructive with a capital D
RYKER
Ryker's Favorite Things:
FISHING FLIES!!! Loves to look at Animal Books into 2nd year of pre-school signed up for Karate! (look out kung fu panda) Tells me everyday he doesn't want to grow up!
HALLIE
Hallie's Favorite Things:
FAIRIES! Piano Lessons started 2nd grade this year loves her three bunnies happiest playing with her brothers
Our Family
Shane and I have been married for thirteen years and reside in Twin Falls, Idaho. We have been blessed with three beautiful children, who are the love of our home. My employment is currently at home, which entales a taxi driver, house keeper, laundromat, chef, quickbooks secretary, vinyl demonstrator and playmate. Shane owns his own buisness which is High Country Exteriors. He loves to go hunting or fishing when time allows. We love being together as a family, and watching our children grow!
7 comments:
Oh, and he is sure a cutie. Good baby too!!!! I just love him and wanna steal him!
What an adorable baby boy! Love the name too! Congrats to you all. Hope you're feeling well Liss!
Meliss he is so cute!!! I can't wait to see him I want to see him really bad!!! Call me when you want to do pictures! Also I'm calling you tomorrow I want to see him. I'm glad you picked Ledger too it's very cute!
--Britt
Waiting for pictures was torture. It is about time...haha...looks great. Way to to. Glad all is well. Love ya.
We have been dying to catch a peek at this adorable little Christmas Bundle.
Great Job Melissa and Shane!!! (And whether or not he knows or cares, we have tacked him on to our list of "Greats". Thank you!!!
We shall be praying for you as you get up and about and work through long sleepless nights.... But, it will be worth every effort!
This is Julie's little sister...just wanted to say congrats!!!! He is DARLING! The stocking and hat are too perfect!! We hope you're feeling ok, Melissa! Merry Christmas to your beautiful little family! Glad we could sneak a peek of the new babe!
Ledger is a cutie, so excited to see him!!! We can't wait to hold him, hopefully soon. Love ya, Laurie
Post a Comment