Sunday, December 21, 2008

Professional Pics of Ledger





6 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome. Love the little feet. What a great Christmas present. Stay warm. We had snow here yesterday. It was crazy.

The Cook Clan said...

Those pictures turned out so awesome! Britt does an awesome job!

Head Over Hills said...

The pictures are fabulous. She did a wonderful job! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

garn family said...

Hi guys, ledger sure makes a cute stocking stuffer! HA HA They turned out really good. Love ya,

DeAnna Packer said...

What a darling Stocking Stuffer!!
Best I've seen yet!
Way to go.. Hope "Mom" is doing well. These must be busy days for the Memmott Family.

Janalyn said...

Your blog looks amazing and Ledger is so cute. I'm thrilled you picked that name and it looks like you had a blessed holiday. Kelly and I spoke in church yesterday and we are so excited to come to the baby blessing. Tell Ryker he has one more present to open and wish Shane a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all the Memmotts in PG. luv ya, Janalyn