


Yeah! the cord fell off and it was tub time. Ledger loved his first bath until it was time to get out. I can't figure out who this monkey looks like??? (I think his grandpa in China) But we sure loooooove him...
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing
7 comments:
He is so cute!! I hope you are all adjusting well. So lucky on the cord-my baby's took 5wks to fall off.
What a cute kiddo! I think he looks a lot like Ryker.
he looks like ryker! he is so cute... i can't believe his cord fell off so soon. sara's was on FOREVER! i need to come visit you!
He is darling. I need to come see you again! Talk to you next week!
Lis-I think he looks like Ryker-sooo cute and little.His cord did fall off fast. Can't wait to get up there and see you guys.
Jol
So adorable.. So fun to have three hu?? hehe.. Hope you are all doing well.. I left a message, but who knows if you ever got it...
Love ya
exactly like his grandpa in China....
So cute and cuddly.
Post a Comment