Sunday, December 7, 2008

So the Countdown Begins...


39 Weeks, 16 pounds extra, very sore back and feet, so nervous I can't eat or sleep, the time has finally arrived. I wish I still had a few more months but it has come fast. I haven't taken one photo this whole pregnancy and wanted one taken my last day so I could remember this bundle of joy inside all curled up. What a fabulous nine months it has been. I hope I can say that the next nine months ahead. I will be arriving at the hospital around 11 am on Tues. and hope to be holding our little one by 2:00. We will be home on Thurs. so look for more pics of this little guy.

6 comments:

jpm1 said...

Lookin good! I was telling all my classes today that you were having a new baby in the next couple of days. So exciting. Can't wait to hear how everything goes. You will be just great. You are in our prayers! Love ya.

The Cook Clan said...

Only 16 lbs, I'm so jealous! You are tiny for being due!!!! I'm so excited to hold your little bundle of joy! Don't forget to call us. I'll be in to visit ya on Wed, if all goes well.

Head Over Hills said...

Good Luck! I am so excited to meet your little one!

*ABBY* said...

Good luck Liss! This baby boy is so blessed to have you all as his family! You look amazing and have the mama glow!! :)

DeAnna Packer said...

The Packer People are all thinking and praying for you.

How very special to have a sweet little baby boy at Christmas time. Your own little Nativity.

Let's see, we have Mary and Joseph, an angel, and a little shepherd boy.........Way to go!!

Bless you. DeAnna

Marynhunter said...

Hey!! Congrats! What did you name him? I hope you are doing great & are all ready for Christmas! If I know you at all I'm sure you had it all done before the baby came! :) Maryn