Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Second Grade...

Hallie couldn't wait for the alarm to go off at 7 am, she was so excited for her first day. Got her all ready, had breakfast and loaded the family in the car to see her off. We got to school, found a parking place and all got out to walk her to the door. She found her friends and she was off. I finally got her attention to give Ryker who is upset a hug, she did as quick as she could as to not be emberassed with her friends watching. What a great day to see your child excited to go to school. Ryker and I are counting the minutes when we can go get her to hear all about her day. What I would give to be seven again and starting second grade!





3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

How exciting!!!!! Super cute outfit!!!

Jol and Ry said...

Hopefully her day will be more exciting than Eastons. He said it was just alright!!

DeAnna Packer said...

HALLIE....You are an adorable school girl!!