Monday, August 17, 2009

Uppercase Living Open House:


The new fall/winter Uppercase Living catalog is finally here. I will be having an open house Aug. 18th, Tues and everyone is welcome to come. There are over 75 new products for your home. I will be having a special guest, a Lia Sophia Advisor, Tara Bolton will be here with her new catalog too. We will have door prizes every 1/2 hour and a favor box with free gifts inside and the new catalog to every guest that attends. Also yummy treats, so mark your calendars and stop by tommarow evening from 7-8:30pm.
If you are unable to attend, please let me know if you would like a catalog and I can send one out to you or you can visit my website and view the catalog there too. (melissamemmott.uppercaseliving.net)



















1 comment:

The Cook Clan said...

Oh bummer! I just got sat down to read blogs. I guess I read this one a little too late. How was the turnout? I'm sure, amazing.