My baby brother Matt and Jen tied the knot Friday, July 31st. It was a beautiful wedding, Jen and her family did a fantastic job with decorating, flowers, and the food. The ceremony was also beautiful. Matt got a little teary seeing his bride come down the isle and then I started. Hallie got to be the flower girl and Ryker was the ring bearer. They both did awesome! It was such a great excuse to get all dressed up. Lots of family and friends, great weather and fun. We wish them much happiness in their journey together.
I told Shane I wanted to get married again! He just laughed.


(A whole lot better in real life!!!)


Looking back on these pictures, I hope someone took better ones, my camera stinks.

6 comments:
It was so beautiful!!! Her dress was freakin' amazing!! They look so happy. I'm so happy for the both of them.
Hallie and Ryker looks so cute... Glad you were there to support him. I love your Dress where did you get it?
I got that dress at T.J. maxx for 30.00 the night before the wedding. It is a beautiful cocktail dress if you ever want to borrow for your cruises!!!
Melissa you look like a hottie! Dont you know you are not suppost to be as pretty as the bride. Shame on you! I love the picture of you and your hubby! Darling.
Hi Hon, I am getting a fill cd out to you today... more pics of the wedding.
Love, Mom
Great pictures and a great day for the Miller Clan. We were happy to be a part of it.
Post a Comment