



Hanging the lights on the house with dad is always exciting for the kids. They think the roof is the greatest place to play. After a long week of thinking about putting them up, Shane finally went to work. After the last strand was in place, we noticed ONE bulb burned out so we went to replace this one bulb and blew the 10 strands that were hung. Shane turns to me and says this is why I don't do lights!!! I loaded the kids up and went to Wendys so he could burn off some steam. When I returned, the house was lit, all except one long strand over the garage. (obviously the most visible strand you can see) But it got dark quick so now another week to think and ponder (that's what I call him taking his own time, instead of on my time schedule) about how to get that one strand to work!!

1 comment:
Nice! I'm impressed Shane did it. Scott was going to come help when we got our basement finished.
Post a Comment