Monday, November 17, 2008

TWILIGHT COUNTDOWN:

Four days until Twilight... It opens Nov. 21st, this Friday. There is a large group going at 7:20 if anyone is interested. Hopefully it will be as good as the book! (We'll keep our fingers crossed)
*Also there is BOOK FAIR at Perrine elementary this whole week, open to the public and a great place to pick up some kids books for pretty cheap. I hope to see some of you there!

4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I'm so excited! I got invited to go to the midnight movie in Burley thursday! Should be fun if we can stay awake. I'd invite ya but I got invited.

Head Over Hills said...

I'm so excited to go see Twilight this weekend. I'm going in Idaho Falls. Should be fun I hope!

Sharisa said...

Cute blog! Here is the link to my blog so you can see those cotton candy pics Britt took. So cute! We are way excited for Twilight Movie!!

http://sharisa-barnesblog.blogspot.com/

Sharisa
(Brittany's mom)

Julie said...

Can't believe I won't be there. You'll have to let me know..... Have fun.