


We had a great weekend, Shane's mom (Ma) and sister Laurie came from Utah to celebrate Hallie's seventh birthday (a little early). Of course we opened all the presents from our Utah families a half an hour after they pulled into town. Ma made this darling pink patch work quilt for her bed, a princess apron and some fairy pajamas. Thank you Ma for your talents and the great presents! Laurie gave her a set of polly pockets that her and Ryker play for hours, thank you Laurie. The Henrie Family gave her a little pet shop digital hand held game where you feed your pet, it has been a lot of fun to play with, thank you Henrie's! Kelly and Janalyn family gave her school supplies which she looooves school and all the accessories that go with school, Thank you Memmott's. WHAT A GREAT EARLY BIRTHDAY PARTY WE HAD! Thank you Ma and Laurie for making the trip. We love and miss all of our Utah Familiy. We love you Hallie and are so greatful you are part of our family. We hate to see you grow up, Happy 7th Birthday!(More festivities and photos to come on her birthday Wed.)

2 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend!
What a fun weekend. It looks like your kiddos had a great time. Hallie looks so cute in her pictures. I can't believe she is going to be seven.
I am so glad someone had a good weekend! We are all about ready to kill each other over here. We have been stuck sick in this house for too long. I'll have to call to complain to you Monday. Don't get me wrong. I am so grateful nothing worse is going on in my life. I just really hate the stomach flu!!!
Post a Comment