Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY HALLIE!!!

6 comments:

Head Over Hills said...

Haylee and Isabell had so much fun! Thanks for inviting them.

The Cook Clan said...

So cute! I love the cake. Glad she had fun. Hey we have a present for her. I'll have to swing it by when family leaves and things aren't so crazy!

Julie said...

Looks like fun. What a super cute birthday girl. Haven't been able to get on the blogs here for some reason. What a nice surprise today. Love ya.

Michelle Simmons said...

so cute.. Looks like you need a new camera/? haha.. just kidding!! Hope all is well!!! We head to AZ next week for thanksgiving. What are your plans?

DeAnna Packer said...

What a fancy slide show.... (I just begin to think I am "Hep", and then you go and do something foxy like this.... Moving Pictures.

So festive and darling pictures

Jol and Ry said...

Happy Late Birthday Hallie. Looks like you guys went all out and had a ball.
Love, The Beattys