
This is me and my little sister Michelle. It is her birthday today, and I just wanted to share some thoughts that I remember when we were young...we are thirteen months apart to the day (what was mom thinking?) we were very close growing up, she was so fun to hang out with, very popular in high school and I ended up dating whoever she left behind. We loved to lay out on our trampoline covered in baby oil, we did some modeling together, sluff school together, got grounded together, she always was my friend and looked out for me. She now lives in Hawaii and has a great husband and three beautiful boys. So I don't see her often but I wanted her to know I am thinking of her on her special day! We have been through a lot and I love you sis!

4 comments:
Love the hair Liss! LOL!!! Happy Birthday Michelle! Matt & Jen
Thank you so much!! I cry as I read it over and over... That was so thoughtful of you to post a note about me!!! Thank you!!!!!!! Even though we live an ocean away I hope we can be closer as sisters!!! Love ya!!!!
That was a very nice post for your sis. I'm sure she loved it!
I too was touched by comments of a sister to her sister.
Never having had an earthly sister, I find it very tender so see this kind of loving kindness between siblings. (Brings tears to my eyes as well.)
Love you both!, DeAnna
Post a Comment