Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Should I be Concerned???

(No, this is not me...yet)
Just wanted to know if this was normal or not? I am loosing massive amounts of hair. Everytime I wash it, handfuls of hair go down the drain. Lots in my brushes and on the bathroom floor. I know I just had a baby but this never happened with my other two? I asked Shane if he thought it was unusual and he said "I don't know, but I do know I don't want a bald wife." (helpful...) Just wondering if anyone has had this too or a thought would be great!


3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I went through that for a while. I think it is totally normal. I thought I was going bald. It hit me around 4 months or so and lasted a couple of months. Good luck!

DeAnna Packer said...

Seems like every spring and fall I loose tons of hair....

I used to worry too..... But, I figure there are some smashing wigs out there for the taking.... Ask Dolly Partin and others :) (They have one for every occasion.)

LeGrand Richards used to say:
"For every worry under the sun, there's either a remedy, or there's none.
If there's one, be sure to find it.
If there's none, then never mind it."

Good advice to a girl who shouldn't have a worry in the world.

Can't believe how the baby has grown....... He is looking like a little BOY!!!

**nicke... said...

ahhhh! welcome to the mass hair loss that happens after having a baby. i lost soooo much hair after i had sara that i seriously thought i was going to look just like that picture. it is all growing back now but it is short and looks a bit silly. i think sara was right about ledgers age when it started to fall out. sorry sista! i really really do feel your pain!