Whoa! those are some dang cute kids! What else should we expect coming from you? Your photographer was AMAZING! I hope you all have a Happy easter as well!
Fantastic. What a great thing to see on Easter morning. That picture couldn't be more perfect. Have a beautiful Easter day. We are just finishing....had the baptism of two Korean children and watched general conference. Doesn't get much better.
Love the pics!!! You have such a cute family! I agree with jodi your photographer did an amazing job! I am so excited to keep in touch with you this way! Have a great day!
Melissa these pics are awesome. your kids look so darling and I love the one of halle spinning. I bet you were so excited to get these. Ry Ry is getting so big and the little one is just adorable.
Walking (earliest walker) 4 teeth weighs 28 pounds wears 24 month clothing Destructive with a capital D
RYKER
Ryker's Favorite Things:
FISHING FLIES!!! Loves to look at Animal Books into 2nd year of pre-school signed up for Karate! (look out kung fu panda) Tells me everyday he doesn't want to grow up!
HALLIE
Hallie's Favorite Things:
FAIRIES! Piano Lessons started 2nd grade this year loves her three bunnies happiest playing with her brothers
Our Family
Shane and I have been married for thirteen years and reside in Twin Falls, Idaho. We have been blessed with three beautiful children, who are the love of our home. My employment is currently at home, which entales a taxi driver, house keeper, laundromat, chef, quickbooks secretary, vinyl demonstrator and playmate. Shane owns his own buisness which is High Country Exteriors. He loves to go hunting or fishing when time allows. We love being together as a family, and watching our children grow!
13 comments:
Wow, your photographer is awesome! lol I got a sneak peak at these the other day and they are fabulous!Your daughter looks like a beautiful model!
Oh my Gosh!!! Can they be any cuter!! Your kids are so beautiful!!!!!
Whoa! those are some dang cute kids! What else should we expect coming from you? Your photographer was AMAZING! I hope you all have a Happy easter as well!
These pictures are great! Such beautiful children!
Those are fabulous!!! We need new pictures at our house!!!
Fantastic. What a great thing to see on Easter morning. That picture couldn't be more perfect. Have a beautiful Easter day. We are just finishing....had the baptism of two Korean children and watched general conference. Doesn't get much better.
The pictures turned out so cute! Good job Brittney!
Meliss - They are so cute! It's like looking at mini-You, mini-Shane and a mini-mix. :) Happy Easter!
Love the pics!!! You have such a cute family! I agree with jodi your photographer did an amazing job! I am so excited to keep in touch with you this way! Have a great day!
Your kids are adorable:) Brit does such a great job! It helps when you have such cute kids to photograph.
Melissa
these pics are awesome. your kids look so darling and I love the one of halle spinning. I bet you were so excited to get these. Ry Ry is getting so big and the little one is just adorable.
I love the new ones you put up! Too many cute ones to chose from.
Oh my.... Are we ever grateful to be shirt-tailed relatives to this adorable bunch. What a treasure!
Post a Comment