Sunday, April 19, 2009
I LOOOOOVE Productive Saturdays!
The day began at 8 am, Shane mowed the lawn, we then went to Hallie's soccer game in the 50 mph wind (windy only at the soccer field???), came home from that to go to Jen's house to pick up tables from a yard sale she had with my stuff there too. (made 250.00, yippee) came home and tilled the garden a third time and planted potatoes, carrots, onions, radishes, and peas! The rest has to wait until May, which is killing me, I want it all done now. Moved into the garage by taking everything out, filling two dumpsters full and putting half of it back in. Left two full shelving units open for food storage ONLY! We'll see how long that will last, then inside to get ready for Hallie's sewing program, to show families what their children had made over the last year, finally I picked Shane up and we flew to the Stake Center for adult Stake Conference. It was fabulous, they talked about raising your kids in these tough times. I love productive Saturdays. They make my heart sing, to acomplish so much in one day, if only I could do this every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are enjoying the nice weather as well. Too bad it isn't going to last too long.
Gooooooo Girl! It does make you feel good to actually accomplish things! So proud of you!
Post a Comment